Skiing is a winter sport in which participants use skis to glide on the snow. Traditionally, these sports were only played in cold regions during winters, however, artificial ice and snow allow for increased flexibility. Growing participation in skiing activities coupled with increasing initiatives to encourage participation in skiing is expected to drive the growth of the ski equipment and gear market. About 57.4 million skiers and snowboarders visited the United States between 2013 and 2014, according to statistics released by the National Ski Areas Association (NSAA).
Some of the major players in the ski equipment and gear market are: Amer Sports Oyj, Fischer Beteiligungsverwaltungs Gmbh, Black Diamond Equipment, Ltd., Skis Rossignol SA, The Burton Corporation, Coalition Snow, Helly Hansen and Volcom LLC â¦â¦.
Get a sample copy of this report @
Research methodology designed for this study:
The extensive secondary research performed was supplemented by extensive primary research to validate the data and analysis. Primary research included telephone interviews, email interactions as well as face-to-face interviews with leading industry experts.
Some of the basic but most important sources mentioned during the study included company annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents shedding light on recent developments in the global ski equipment market. . Reliable sources such as scientific journals, academic research articles, and government websites have also been mentioned to recognize business opportunities in various geographic markets and market penetration of various products / services. Furthermore, paid databases have been used to collect information useful for in-depth business study of major players operating in the Ski Equipment and Gear market. In the event that no data was available in the public domain, we used modeling and estimates to arrive at complete data sets. Secondary research helped prepare a basis for the Ski Gear & Equipment market research.
Points covered in the report:
- The points that are discussed in the report are the major market players involved in the market such as manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors etc.
- The full profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and technological developments that they do are also included in the report. Historical data from 2012 to 2017 and forecast data from 2019 to 2026.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by manufacturer, region, type, application, etc., as well as custom searches can be added based on specific requirements.
- The report contains the SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part in which the opinions of industrial experts are included.
Request customization of this report:
Scope of the study:
Ski Equipment and Gear Market research focuses on extracting valuable data on investment pockets, growth opportunities, and key vendors in the market to help clients understand their competitors’ methodologies. The research also segments the Ski Equipment and Gear market on the basis of end user, product type, application, and demographics for the forecast period 2020-2027. A comprehensive analysis of critical aspects like impact factors and competitive landscape is presented using vital resources like charts, tables and infographics.
This report strategically examines micro markets and sheds light on the impact of technology upgrades on the performance of the ski equipment and gear market.
Ski equipment and equipment market segmented by region / country: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Central and South America
- Detailed segmentation:
- Global Ski Equipment and Equipment Market, By Product Type:
- Boots and bindings
- Protective gear
- Ski boot accessories
- Global Ski Equipment and Gear Market, By Application:
- Alpine or alpine skiing
- Cross-country skiing
- Telemark skiing
- Freestyle skiing
- Nordic Ski
- Global Ski Equipment and Equipment Market, By End User:
Main highlights of the report:
- Global assessment of the parent market
- Evolution of important aspects of the market
- Industry-wide market segment survey
- Assessment of market value and volume over the past, present and forecast years
- Market share assessment
- Study of niche industrial sectors
- Tactical approaches from market leaders
- Profitable strategies to help companies strengthen their market position
Purchase this full activity report: